Card draw simulator
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|Jenny, jack of all trades. Starts Dunwich||1||2||0||1.0|
|Jenny, jack of all trades. Starts Dunwich||0||0||0||2.0|
|Jenny, jack of all trades. Starts Dunwich||0||0||1||3.0|
|Jenny, jack of all trades. After Dunwich Legacy||0||0||0||4.0|
Valentin1331 · 10462
Make money and pay your way to success. Watch the world burn as you are splurging.
EDIT: If you liked these Decks, please try the Carcosa Beginner Deck Series:
Please press the ♥ even if you don't plan on playing the Deck just to give it some visibility for new players.
Credit: Fantasy Flights Game
This Deck is part of a series of Decks created for the release of the Revised The Dunwich Legacy Campaign. Find the other Beginner Deck Guides for the other investigators here:
If you do not own The Edge of the Earth, an alternative only using the Revised Core and The Dunwich Legacy is available at the bottom in "Make your own Deck!"
With a stat line of 3-3-3-3, Jenny Barnes is the first of a kind of investigators that come up with a need to boost themselves in one way or another to achieve anything.
Limiting ourselves to the newly released campaigns, Revised, The Edge of the Earth and The Dunwich Legacy, we will try to show how to use resources to guarantee success at any test with Jenny's purchase power.
Take your Twins and let's go!
Table of Content:
• Main Strategy
• Make Money
• Spend Money
• Boost tests
• Other Cards
• Upgrade Path
• Make your own Deck!
Enemy Management: ★★★★☆
Encounter protection: ★★★★☆
Card Drawing: ★★☆☆☆
Step 3: Watch the Old Ones turn into ashes as you sip your well-deserved Martini Cocktail.
There are 3 main ways of generating resources with Jenny Barnes:
• The Red Clock (5): At every beginning of a turn, you can take the resource on The Red Clock and get +4 at your first test (so technically 4 resources that you do not have to spend). With Lone Wolf, you now have 1 test that you don't need to boost anymore and 4 resources at least at the beginning of each turn to spend on tests.
•• You can also wait to get another charge to help Searching for Izzie with 3 moves without provoking Actions of Opportunity as it doesn't require you to spend an action.
•• While you are playing with The Red Clock (2), you have to either take the resource or add a charge, meaning that you have the +3 once every 2 turns and +1 resource every other turn.
• Jenny's Twin .45s is an obvious way to spend your money: the more you spend, the more Ammo you get. Make sure to be fully set up first and keep it for the end of a scenario, before a boss or something.
Boost your Tests:
If you are low on money or you want to save for an expensive Lion, you also have multiple ways to boost a test:
• The Red Clock that gives you +4 as mentioned earlier
• Savant that brings you on any test.
• Lockpicks bring you to a base of 6 for 1 test per turn.
Note: You cannot commit cards with icons to the Lockpicks as this is a test to which you add you , and you can only commit cards with Icons matching the test you are performing.
• Guts/Perception/Overpower/Manual Dexterity to boost any test you would be passing. These cards bring you to at least 5 to the stat you are testing, with the ability to bring another card back, which is great to fish for the best cards in your Deck.
• Black Market is great because it compensates for the lack of a reliable drawing engine. You have potentially 5 more cards in your hand for a whole turn while ignoring weaknesses.
• Prepared for the Worst is to make sure that you have at least 1 weapon on the table before you draw your first enemies.
•• Increase your chances of success, and most importantly, play them once, and it is almost never out of charge.
•• Get a good boost every 2 turns and an extra resource every other turn. If Searching for Izzie shows up, you can wait for 2 charges to move without AoO.
•• To dig in your Deck much more reliably, especially now that The Red Clock is in there.
•• This improves your set-up time, costs less, and makes it easier for you to deal a significant amount of damage to enemies.
•• More money for more success
•• Finally, time for the real deal, more money, more reward.
•• Gives you better chances of success in tests, while other upgrades vastly cover the cards you replace in your Deck.
Make your own Deck!:
If you have the whole collection, have fun with this Underworld Support Jenny posted by MythosBusters