- Q: When I commit Daredevil to another investigator's skill test during Step 2, will the effect successfully and completely resolve, committing a second card to that skill test? Because there is no rule saying that you cannot commit more than 1, and the Step 2 rule that allows you to commit is permissive for that Step but doesn't restrict beyond that step, some community members believe that the second card commit would be permitted. Am I allowed to commit the card that Daredevil finds to my friends' investigation? Can I commit a card during Step 2 to another investigator, and then also trigger Astronomical Atlas or play Practice Makes Perfect in the triggered ability window immediately afterwards to effectively commit a second card? A: MJ encourages you to think of the rule stating you can commit 1 card to another player’s test as a permitted amount, but not a hard limit. Card effects can enable you to commit more than 1 card to another person’s skill test.
- With Daredevil, you can commit it and the card it searches for to another investigator’s skill test.
- With Practice Makes Perfect and Astronomical Atlas, both allow ways for you to commit an additional card to an eligible skill test, regardless of if you already committed to that test already.
Po tym, jak przeznaczysz Ryzykanta do testu umiejętności, odkrywaj karty z wierzchu twojej talii, dopóki nie odkryjesz umiejętności , którą możesz przeznaczyć do tego testu. Przeznacz ją. Wtasuj pozostałe odkryte karty z powrotem do twojej talii.
"Wiem! Czy to nie wspaniałe?"
Major enabler for a specific build:
As a result once you have Daredevil plus any one copy of Double or Nothing, All In, or a second Daredevil (and no other rogue skill cards in deck) you're guaranteed to get both DoN and All In onto the same test, allowing you to pull up to 10 cards with zero weaknesses. With any luck this can pull you into a second copy of both All In and DoN, allowing for extremely quick deck-cycling.
There's a major catch to this build: for one you cannot include any other rogue skills except an additional copy of Daredevil without risking interrupting the combo. You can include non-rogue skill options however, and for a deck which has the potential to pull twenty cards in a turn its probably not a bad idea to lean into the actionless, costless economy options available to you. Still Rogue has essentially the best collection of skill cards in the game, and missing out on them to enable this combo isn't nothing. This is also an 18-20xp combo with taboo. not cheap
That being said if you can build a deck that otherwise moves quickly you can set up an amazingly potent self-sustaining combo. Toss in some Easy Marks and run this out of Skids as a way to dump all that extra money into actions and you can blitz through scenarios with card draw that will embarrass anything but the most draw-heavy seekers.
I desperately want to love this card. The Artwork, the Flavour text, the Name... It's all I want to be, and especially Wini.
I would buy this card if it said: "If you succeed by 2-3 or more, add the skill to your hand."
But now, the way it is, it actually makes your Deck worse on many occasions. What if I want to succeed a test and I play Daredevil hoping for Anything You Can Do, Better, only to find out Quick Thinking and waste it? Or even worse for Wini, you pull your Opportunist (2) and it goes to the trash immediately.
What if I have only card to commit to an test and I want to draw another one to proc my and end up finding Anything You Can Do, Better...
As is, unfortunately, this card is just a pretty wallpaper in my Binder, but damn I wish it was more... much more.
What do you do when you dont now if a card is any good? You flee in numbers.
First the obvious:
- Daredevil gives costs 2xp
- Gives a
- After the commitment, you can reveal another skill to commit to the
Of course the -token isnt good for 2xp, so the main-part is the other skill card, but what other skills are there? The fact is that -skills dont have so awesome icons (apart from Cunning), so I would consider to take a skill for its special effect. These skills are:
All of these Skills only give you 1-2 skill points, so there special abillity is there plus, wich means the effect of Daredevil is mesaured by the effect of this skill card. The last thing to talk about now is Cunning. If you have enough resources, this card gives 3/, in this case Daredevil could replace Cunning, if you have enough resources but not the card itself.
I dont think this card is very good, because it really needs a good other skill to be of use. I only would use it if I have a Double or Nothing & Quick Thinking combo running, in this case the card is very good. The problem I see here is the wrong faction, all other faction (Mystic excluded) have cards that offer 3 and does not have this kind of cards. Most of the 30 card decks have enough chance to have the right cards at the right time, but if you want these cards with a higher chance to the right time in your hand, it is also considerebale, but then you need a high skill card procentage.