If you're Patrice Hathaway, just put that inside as a first upgrade. No question about it.
But if you're not.... :)
Still joyfull times. I can finally make decks that don't have Unexpected Courage inside as an obligatory inclusion. That's of course not a direct replacement that's ultimately better, but a solid thing to consider for consistency:
- It's repeatable, but it costs you an action and resourcesto install
- It's always there, but if you rely on it too much it just eats cards, that are already eaten by Duke or Wendy Adams signature ability
- You'll be good at any test, but you'll also be heavily tempted to use it all the time. That's a serious risk for cautious players. Madame Labranche will be triggered more often, that's for sure.
- It gives good use to an unplayable second copy of an asset that's already on the table like Lone Wolf or Rabbit's Foot or any other accessory you like
- It does not directly compete with any of supporting assets, other then the fact that you can't really spend the whole scenario building your tableau