Leo Anderson has friends in high places.
- A touch cheaper (same prices as the other Leo) and actionless if played with Leo's special ability.
- Or pay in installments, with somebody else Leo hired cheap.
- Leo's got the bankroll to afford them, thanks to dubious life choices, and a fondness for guns that shoot money.
- Non-unique, so you can second them to your intern.
- Versatile. Actionless AND Testless dmg & clues... clues in particular a nice add for Leo's meh booklearnin'.
- After which they love to be Inspired, which Leo has a habit of doing with his other friends in medium places.
Obviously not showing up early in a campaign, and likely not among your first upgrades.
I roleplay Leo as a cross between Zap Brannigan & L. Ron Hubbard given his employment practices, so I like to think the feds aren't so much showing up as "backup" but rather because they'd "like to ask him a few questions."